Nothing like a great big pair of speakers to make your day.
[url]http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll111/calweldon/?start=all[/url]
[url]www.calweldonconsulting.ca[/url]
Yes they are if loaded with 515 woofers .
Right, big multi-cell do not an A5 make without the 515. Come to think of it, I don't recall any 416/large format multi-cell combo models.
GM
Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.

Right the A7-500 had 416's but they also had small format drivers as far as I can tell the A-5 were loaded with various models of 515's through the years from the original RWB 515's to the 515E or G and maybe couple others as well (GHP) etc..... But the majority I think were produced during the 515B period.Something along those lines AFAIK.
Addendum: Yes the original A-5's were 550 Lbs.But the picture Cal showed was of a 825/828 cab.![]()
They were building/installing A5's in 1945 before the 825 cabinet was introduced, and went into the 1990's with the revised versions. I think an A5 system has been available longer than 604's.
Not all vegetables make good leaders.
Bookmarks